Was in wise today gas is at 2.67, cheaper than anywhere I have seen in the immediate region.
Was in wise today gas is at 2.67, cheaper than anywhere I have seen in the immediate region.
and in some places in BSG it's STILL 2.86
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Going down.
THe cheapest gas I've seen this summer is not in SWVA, NE TN, SE KY, or Western NC. It's in South Carolina. Gas over there is at least $.15 cheaper than here.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
It's been $2.69 in Wise for several days now and BSG is no where near catching up yet. The lowest in town (as of this afternoon) is $2.79. Highest was $2.86.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
when gas hit $2.50 and stayed there it caused me to switch from full size truck to Honda Civic
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Most of the places in BSG now it's 2.79. Was just commenting to a friend about that earlier this evening. Was telling him that if gas was this high back in the days of cruising the Gap, we'd have been doing a lot more of just sitting on the corner, watching the richer kids cruise through town!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Don't go to the gas station near Lowes. I was there today and it took 30 minutes to pump $40 worth of gas.
According to the handwritten notes on the Wise Food City pumps, they have the cheapest regular gas in the state ($2.679).
$2.799 in Coeburn.
I waited 20 minutes for a pump at the Wise Food City yesterday. Then took 15 minutes to pump 15 gallons. I'd say they and the Exxon in front of Lowe's have done tremendous business this weekend.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Gas is always 2.80+ in gc/kpt
I put 40 in my truck not filled up drove 90 miles put 20 in it not filled up. (I don't know my math or anything about my truck but im pretty sure that sucks)
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdVol</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't go to the gas station near Lowes. I was there today and it took 30 minutes to pump $40 worth of gas. </div></div>
I refuse to go to that station for that very reason. It's been that way for a long time. I think it averages about 1 gallon per minute (no joke).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks